VisionBlue®: Trusted for over 6 million cataract surgeries since launch. The only trypan blue stain for anterior use approved by the FDA.
Trusted PURITY and PERFORMANCE
KNOW WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING IN THE EYE
• VisionBlue® is the only trypan blue stain for anterior use approved by the FDA.
• No confirmed adverse events reported since launch in 2004.
• Highly purified trypan blue with lowest recorded levels of mono-azo dye – known for carcinogenic properties in medical use.
• High purification reduces the reported TASS risk from lower purity generic trypan blue use.
• Batch level HPLC testing and Certificate of Analysis provides purity assurance and traceability for every lot produced.
SEE THE DIFFERENCE
• Assuring the complete, circular capsulorhexis required for a safe phaco-emulsification procedure.
• High success rates in performing anterior capsulotomy in cases of mature or brunescent cataracts.
• Enhanced contrast between the capsulorhexis rim, instrumentation and the adjacent nucleus.
• Reduced risk of radial capsule tears and helps ensure a stable intraocular lens platform.
• Effective and safe recovery of ‘lost’ capsulorhexis edge.
• Improved efficacy in performing capsulorhexis in cases of narrow pupil and pediatric cataracts.
• Improves visualization in cases of vitreous hemorrhage and hazy or scarred cornea.
Рецензии и отзывы