- Enhanced wound construction and reduced need to suture.
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Rigid shaft optimizes performance of instruments during core and peripheral vitrectomy
EVA: Phaco-Vitrectomy system that maximizes surgeon control
EVA creates a new technological dimension which will encourage you to see further and find new solutions for Cataract and Vitreoretinal Surgery.
Two Dimensional Cutting (TDC) up to 16,000 cpm*
- TDC with VacuFlow VTi fluidics allows surgeon to control flow of tissue into the port for precise cutting.
- Port open design reduces intraocular turbulence caused by traditional cutters allowing better surgeon control.
* The TDC cutter has a cut speed of up to 8000 cpm and is designed to facilitate cutting tissue on the return of each stroke of the vitrectome, effectively doubling the cut speed.
Smaller gauge surgery
Constant Lumen output
- No degradation of light output over the +10,000 hour life of the LED
- Significant cost savings compared to traditional Xenon bulbs (400 hours)
Available color tinting
- Allows for user adjustable tissue contrast for enhanced visualization
- Increased safety profile for extended or highly complicated cases
Filtered for safety
- Integrated 435nm and 680nm filters for UV and IR protection
Do you have a question?Contact form