Frankfurt Retina Meeting, Mainz, Germany
During the weekend of the 10th and 11th of March the Frankfurt Retina Meeting was held in Mainz. More than 1200 ophthalmologist, mainly vitreo retinal specialists, from all over the world visited this highly qualified congress hosted by Professor Dr Eckardt and his team from the Klinikum Frankfurt Höchst.
The congress started with a morning session of live surgeries. In these surgeries some new instruments from DORC international were successfully used:
- 1286.SFD Scharioth IOL Scleral Fixation Set 2 x 25G forceps, straight & curved
- IOL Scleral fixation forceps by Dr. Gabor Scharioth (Recklinghausen - Germany)
- For sutureless intrascleral haptic fixation of three piece IOL (secondary implantation, refixation of dislocated IOL) and intraocular lens maniplation.
- 1290.ECS06 : Pertile Extendible Curved Spatula 23 Gauge / 0.6 mm.
- Extendible curved spatula by Dr. Grazia Pertile (Negrar - Italy)
- Membrane peeling in function and mid periphery.